» Thailand » Thailand » Thailand
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 1 hours
Departs: Thailand, Thailand
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Enjoy a private and authentic online cooking class and learn to make Pea's authentic recipe for Pad Thai, a stir-fried rice noodle dish typically made with shrimp, tofu, peanuts, and bean sprouts in a tamarind sauce. You will also learn to make Som Tum, a refreshing raw papaya (or cucumber) salad. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food. A fun and cultural virtual cooking experience with a Thai native!
• Learn to make traditional Pad Thai Goong and Som Tum
• Private, one-on-one online instruction with a Thai native
• Introduction to Thailand's culture and cuisine
• Scheduled mutually at your convenience (host lives in Chiang Mai, Thailand (GMT+7))
• Recipes and ingredients list will be emailed in advance of class
• Customization available for dietary restrictions or preferences
• Travel from your own home and learn culinary traditions of Thailand!
Private online Thai cooking class with Pea
Traditional Thai family recipes
Ingredients: please ensure you have the ingredients at least 2 days before your class
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 100% refund.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Chiang Mai Travel Guide