» Thailand » Thailand » Thailand
1 reviews (1.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 8 hours
Departs: Thailand, Thailand
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Take a break from the temples and join in an unique and meaningful project to offer an invaluable opportunity of helping elephant conservation. Enjoy a full-day visit to Elephant Nature Park, where is a natural home and sanctuary for elephants, buffaloes, dogs, cats, birds and many other rescued animals. Convenient round-way hotel transfers and buffet lunch are included in this small-group tour package.
• The first truly ethical elephant sanctuary. Say No to Riding.
• Suitable all ages from infants to retirees.
• Free to interact with feeding elephants.
• See elephants up close, as well as other rescued animals.
• Hassle-free hotel pick-up and drop-off are included.
Admission fee to Elephant Nature Park
Enthusiastic English-speaking park guide.
Round-way hotel transfers to/from park.
Various vegetarian buffet lunch
Other personal expenses.
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
8 hours • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Chiang Mai Travel Guide